In fall we want to rid our body of the excess heat accumulated during Pitta Season. The body accumulates toxins like environmental pollutants and chemicals in the body year around.
Fall cleansing can help balance the digestive fire and build immunity for the winter season.
• To strengthen & calm your nerves.
• To build a stronger immune system.
• Ease digestion, clear skin, and to be allergy free.
• To awaken your inner voice & create space for the new.
• To transform your life by recognizing & releasing unhealthy habits and patterns.
Unhealthy Cravings • Tiredness + Fatigue Mood swings • Joint pain • Allergies • Asthma • Morning facial puffiness • Low energy • Decreased immunity • Negative self-talk Depression • Anxiety • Frustration + irritability • Rashes or itchy skin • Constipation • Bloating • Heaviness • Weight gain
• A Cleansing Guide
• Recipe Guide
• Meal Planner
• Options to Design Your Own Journey
• Introductory Call & Orientation
• FB Lives in our FB private group.
• Worksheets to get you oriented and ready for your rejuvenation
• Ivette will guide you through each week with live group calls.
• Recipes and tools to navigate your detox effectively.
• Personal 45 min 1-2-1 Discovery session with me as you emerge from the cleanse.
As an Integrative Yoga Health & Healing Habits Coach, I have a unique combination of skills in holistic healing. I combine yoga, ayurveda, behavioural habit changing science, energy healing, food, and lifestyle to help you heal your body. I understand that each person has a unique dietary and physical needs which change over time depending on stress and activity level. By working together we identify to the food, tools and lifestyle choices that best support your healing journey. Using the 10 Habits of Yogis, I help you make gradual lifelong changes enabling you to reach current and future goals to become your best version of you.
``I LOST WEIGHT."
”MY ALLERGIES IMPROVED.”
“MY CHRONIC JOIN PAIN IS ALMOST GONE!”
“I HAVE MORE FOCUS & CLARITY NOW.”
“I HAVE MORE ENERGY & SLEEP BETTER.”
“I SLOWED DOWN & FOUND MORE EASE.”
You can design and personalize your journey with different OPTIONS.
Some of you may use caffeine and sugar for energy and wine to wind down.
Some of you may be eating processed foods.
Other may be clean eaters and need a re- boot.
Other’s maybe well on your journey to healthy living and want to dive deeper.
You are all welcome to join our Facebook community for support, inspiration and to open up to more personal growth.
Your body, mind and spirit will become more intuitive. Your cravings will align with your body’s desires. You will create better self care habits.
Ayurveda suggests cleansing two times a year, Spring and Fall.